<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, July 03, 2009

Morristown Tea Party! 


Our family doctor, who lives in Princeton but practices in a more politically normal town to the north, is a vocal conservative and delighted to make his views known to his patients. Last fall, at least one of his examination rooms had a McCain/Palin sign on the door. Talk about your captive audience.

Anyway, I had occasion to visit his office yesterday afternoon, and on my way out noticed that he had given over valuable counter space to a flier for a "tea party" in Morristown on the Fourth. I will be in the Adirondacks and therefore unable to attend, but here's the information in case you are within driving range and want to make yourself heard. If any of you go, email me pictures and I'll put them up.


Tea Party!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?