<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 19, 2009

When Tupper Lake was young 


Family and longstanding readers know that the town of Tupper Lake, New York is a special place for me; our family has owned an Adirondack camp on a lake nearby for five generations, and I have spent at least some time up there every year of my life. Imagine my delight, then, to stumble across this remarkable collection of old photographs and post cards from the area, some going back more than a century. If you know the area, you will love them. And if your favorite destination in the Adirondacks is somewhere other than Tupper Lake, check out the main page of the same site.


1 Comments:

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tue Jan 20, 12:18:00 PM:

I see that eagles were a part of the camp culture even back then.  

Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?