<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Paul Newman has died 


Paul Newman has died at age 83. While I did not share his politics, I loved him as an actor, respected him as a humanitarian, and admired the way he lived his life. The lives and deaths of celebrities rarely trigger any emotional reaction in me, but when Mrs. TH told me the news a few minutes ago I felt a bit wistful. I'm going to miss him.

Here is a handy list of his movies assembled by a helpful Amazonian. I had forgotten some of them.


3 Comments:

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sat Sep 27, 02:49:00 PM:

hmmm ...
Cool Hank Luke was cool, but I kinda liked him in Cars ... wonder who plays Doc Hudson in Cars II?  

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sat Sep 27, 03:28:00 PM:

TH, I'm with you about not agreeing with the politics (true of just about all of Hollywood) but I really liked the man and his works.  

By Blogger Rebecca, at Sat Sep 27, 11:02:00 PM:

USFINE.COM is well known for aoc
gold
and Warhammer Gold service.  

Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?