<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Public service announcement 


I'd be remiss if I did not supply you with the link for the Amazon Prime free trial. Amazon Prime gives you free 2-day shipping on every order, which is a great deal if you buy from Amazon fairly regularly. I signed up (and paid) for Amazon Prime a couple of years ago on the recommendation of a friend, and could not be more pleased. Go for the free trial and delight in the speed with which you get your little brown packages at zero marginal cost!



MORE: In other commercial matters, I have at long last updated the books on the right sidebar.


1 Comments:

By Blogger Anthony, at Thu Aug 07, 11:10:00 PM:

I tried it a couple of months ago and was hooked.

In fact, it's made it too easy to order....

Must be Bush's fault. :)  

Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?