<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Fox blogging 


Five minutes ago, in my backyard, a rather large fox:


The fox in my backyard


Princeton fox


Unfortunately, my camera was set wrong for the first few shots (darn automatic settings), so the photographs are not my best work, but you get the idea.

The fox spotted one of my neighbors walking his Lab out on the road, and trotted out there barking very unpleasantly. Unnerved the guy, who backed away briskly. As it should. Foxes are vicious little bastards. You can see why they make great stoles, though.


3 Comments:

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wed Jun 11, 07:56:00 AM:

Better than my work. Had one of our foxes in the backyard yesterday, but my camera skills are so bad I missed it.  

By Blogger Grumpy Old Man, at Wed Jun 11, 08:28:00 AM:

Foxes? Did you go to the Statue of Liberty to collect your birth control devices?nq  

By Blogger LGD, at Sat Jun 14, 12:11:00 AM:

Tally ho! Release the hounds!  

Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?