<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, January 19, 2008

If the election were about milkshakes 


These are pretty funny. Samples:

I drink your milkshake, even though I opposed drinking your milkshake four years ago. -Mitt Romney

I drink your milkshake, but only if the Bible says it's allowed. -Mike Huckabee

I drank a milkshake on 9/11. -Rudy Giuliani

I drink your milkshake, but I'm paying for it with gold. -Ron Paul

I voted for drinking your milkshake before I voted against it. -John Kerry

Global warming is melting your milkshake. -Al Gore

7 Comments:

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sat Jan 19, 09:19:00 PM:

I guess you could call that food for thought. What would their viewpoints be on frappes?  

By Blogger SR, at Sun Jan 20, 12:14:00 AM:

"I'm going make you choke on your milkshake, " Hillary Clinton  

By Blogger GreenmanTim, at Sun Jan 20, 12:25:00 AM:

"Milkshakes are bad for you and consumers should be protected from them" - Ralph Nader  

By Blogger GreenmanTim, at Sun Jan 20, 12:28:00 AM:

The Framers of the Constitution said nothing about your having the right to drink milkshakes." - Justice Scalia  

By Blogger GreenmanTim, at Sun Jan 20, 12:34:00 AM:

"My family will be stuck drinking milkshakes in Iowa now until school gets out this summer." - Chris Dodd  

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sun Jan 20, 10:44:00 AM:

Al gore will ruin your milkshake with his HOT AIR  

By Blogger Georg Felis, at Wed Jan 23, 10:58:00 AM:

"I can has your milkshakez?" -- Kitten  

Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?