<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 15, 2007

A conference call with John Bolton 


One Jerusalem invited me, along with other bloggers, to participate in a conference call yesterday afternoon with former United States Ambassador to the United Nations John Bolton, who is on the road promoting his new book Surrender Is Not an Option: Defending America at the United Nations. I figured that anybody who has been called "human scum" and a "bloodsucker" by the North Koreans deserves a good listen. In the event, I got to ask a question about the forthcoming Annapolis peace conference. Click through to One Jerusalem for a link to an audio file if you want to hear the voice of me lobbing a softball over Ambassador Bolton's plate. I think the substance of the call was about 20 minutes.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?