<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Other precincts heard from 


Co-blogger Charlottesvillain checks in:

I am sitting in a lounge on the 39th floor of the Grand Hyatt in Hong Kong, sipping good scotch and watching the harbor and Kowloon catch the sunset. Hey, the nonprofit life ain't so damn bad! I was in Tokyo last week for a conference and got here last night. The pollution is terrible but HK still rules. I have meetings here Monday and Tuesday and off to Singapore for more of the same, and then to London on Saturday.

Hope all is well on your end. Tough to tell based on light posting! Hey, you can post the above if you're hard up.

OK, I'm not "hard up," but I have been exceedingly busy -- as in working many nights and weekends -- for several weeks (which also explains why the same book has been on the right sidebar for so long). There is, however, a light at the end of the tunnel...

2 Comments:

By Blogger D.E. Cloutier, at Sat Mar 03, 09:50:00 AM:

Enjoy your trip, Charlottesvillain. I make frequent international trips with multiple stops. I never use drugs or drink alcohol. One morning I woke up in a hotel and couldn't remember the name of the country I was in. I looked out the window and still couldn't remember the name. I didn't want to call the front desk and ask, "What country is this?" So I sat in a chair. About two minutes later, a hotel employee shoved a copy of an Indonesian newspaper under my door.  

By Blogger Georg Felis, at Sat Mar 03, 05:13:00 PM:

That light? It's a train. Have fun :)  

Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?