<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 02, 2006

Take the new O'Quiz! 


For the first time in several weeks I remembered to take the O'Quiz on Monday. I scored a whopping 7 out of 10, against an average of 4.33. After several horrible scores back in the summer, I needed a decent result today merely to save face. A "7" is always a solid score for the O'Quiz.

For those of you who don't know, BillOReilly.com's O'Quiz is without a doubt the funniest and most challenging regular news quiz on the internets.


7 Comments:

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Mon Oct 02, 07:28:00 PM:

I got a 5 out of 10

The average is up to 4.97, BTW  

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Mon Oct 02, 08:40:00 PM:

I got 10 outta 10. Maybe I am too much of a news junkie. It is a funny quiz though  

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Mon Oct 02, 09:17:00 PM:

10/10. I need to walk away from the PC and go throw a stick for the dog.  

By Blogger Christopher Chambers, at Mon Oct 02, 09:28:00 PM:

I took a look at the Quiz and I'd suggest just one question:

People who take this quiz and take O'Reilly even remotely seriously are:

a. douchebags
b. friggin douchebags
c. facist douchebags
d. Ann Coulter
e. all of the above  

By Blogger TigerHawk, at Mon Oct 02, 09:57:00 PM:

I'm pretty sure that nobody takes the O'Quiz "even remotely seriously" and I am certain that Ann Coulter wouldn't, but I would have to agree that if one did one would be at some risk of being a douchebag.

As for O'Reilly himself? Let's say that he fills a niche.  

By Blogger Diane Wilson, at Tue Oct 03, 07:51:00 AM:

7 out of 10, and I didn't even think I was being a news junkie.

I don't have a dog, but this is definitely a good time to find the cat and give him a tummy rub.  

By Blogger TigerHawk, at Tue Oct 03, 08:03:00 AM:

I obviously just suck at these.  

Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?