<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Late Father's Day present 


We have returned from China after 30 hours of travel. No, it doesn't normally take that long, but apparently considerations of economy got the best of us. Many thanks to the co-bloggers, but especially Cassandra, who kept things interesting around here while I was at reduced speed.

I did have a delightful Father's Day present waiting upon my return.



If you are nerd cool enough to know what it refers to, you will agree that any father would be psyched to wear such a shirt.


4 Comments:

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sat Jul 01, 06:44:00 AM:

Oh, you lucky member of the Battlestar Galactica flight crew! And from the looks of the Viper, you'd be taking orders from Lorne Green, not Edward James Olmos.

No, I'm not a nerd, why do you ask?  

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sat Jul 01, 08:34:00 AM:

Cool! Where do I get one? I always maintined I was a better pilot than Starbuck and Apollo...and CDR Adama liked ME best!  

By Blogger TigerHawk, at Sat Jul 01, 08:54:00 AM:

I dunno -- my incredibly loving son bought it for me. I'll see if I can round up a link.  

By Blogger MrSurly, at Sun Jul 02, 12:41:00 PM:

Sweet!  

Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?