<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, June 10, 2005

Coming home (via Blackberry) 

At the end of my whirlwind tour of the Southern Cone, here I sit in Buenos
Aires airport waiting to board the long flight home. If all goes according
to plan, I will arrive home at about noon on Saturday, whereupon I will drop
my bags and dash to the end-of-school party for the TigerHawk son. Tomorrow
is also Mrs. TigerHawk's birthday, so blogging may not resume "full time"
until Sunday, when I hope to put up the big survey of South American hot
spots, with pictures.

Huge thanks to the 'Villain and Cardinalpark for keeping the coals hot this
week (and no, I did not get a chance at the "Argentine julep," which I'm
sure is very disappointing to those of you who have followed the Libations
Blogging).


0 Comments:

Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?