<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, January 15, 2005

Making his day 

By now, the entire right side of the blogosphere knows that Clint called out Michael Moore at Tavern on the Green the other night:
"Michael Moore and I actually have a lot in common - we both appreciate living in a country where there's free expression," Eastwood told the star-dotted crowd attending the National Board of Review awards dinner at Tavern on the Green, where Eastwood picked up a Special Filmmaking Achievement prize for "Million Dollar Baby."

Then, the Republican-leaning actor/director advised the lefty filmmaker: "But, Michael, if you ever show up at my front door with a camera - I'll kill you."

The audience erupted in laughter, and Eastwood grinned dangerously.

"I mean it," he added, provoking more guffaws.

The Ebb & Flow Institute tells you what the New York Daily News left out!

3 Comments:

By Blogger Pile On®, at Sat Jan 15, 06:35:00 PM:

Thanks for the link Jack, I appreciate the spike in traffic.

Any excuse to break out some Dirty Harry lines.  

By Blogger TigerHawk, at Sat Jan 15, 06:49:00 PM:

Well, Pile, I'm happy to send you any traffic I have, but I think you are overstating it to call it a "spike"!  

By Blogger Pile On®, at Sat Jan 15, 09:57:00 PM:

I don't know exactly how many hits are in a spike, but it was a pleasant little surprise.

Let's leave it at that.  

Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?