<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Check out the new, even more garish color scheme 

I churned through a couple of hours tonight playing with the layout of the blog. I added code to list "recent posts," sharpened the borders between posts, added Blogger's comments capability and deleted HaloScan's comments, which resulted in the loss of the old comments. Probably just as well.

Also, I judged that TigerHawk could only benefit from Hawkeye gold, even if it must coexist with Tiger orange.

OK, we're not going to win any design awards here, but, as when rearranging the furniture, it is fun just to move things around.

2 Comments:

By Blogger Rick, at Wed Jun 02, 03:05:00 AM:

It looks like your links are way down at the bottom of the page...  

By Blogger TigerHawk, at Wed Jun 02, 06:10:00 AM:

Hmmm. They look like they're in the right place from my screen. I'll check it out from another computer - thanks.  

Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?