<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 01, 2004

Happy New Year 

However wonderful your 2003 was, it did not compare to the great year that this man had. He is an Iraqi blogger, with some very interesting things to say: "Good bye 2003, good bye my most beautiful year. I'll grieve your end and sing your legend as long as I live. You made my greatest dream come true. I know that the coming years will bring all the good to my country, simply because we have put our feet on the right path. The will of the good have achieved victory, and that is enough for me to be optimistic, but those will not be as special as you were 2003; the year of freedom." For a real lift, read the whole thing.

There are a number of interesting Iraqi bloggers, some of whom write quite well in English. Healing Iraq is a very thoughtful blog by a dentist. Over the last couple of weeks he has traveled from Baghdad to Basra and back again, and does a great job of describing the real differences between the capital and the rest of the country.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?