<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, December 18, 2003

Welcome to TigerHawk. I am an executive in a public medical technology company, and interested in lots of different things. I work hard, have a family that includes a spouse, children, dogs, horses and various other hangers-on, so I do not know how frequently I will write to this blog. However, I am keenly interested in many of the great and small controversies of the age, and my friends would probably rather that I spare them my views, at least most of the time. How wonderful to have a space to write and imagine that people are reading it (even if they aren't).

All the best,

TigerHawk

1 Comments:

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wed Dec 19, 05:32:00 PM:

Happy Fourth Blogiversary, TH!  

Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?