<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, May 06, 2012

tellerspulenvermeidenklositzfreude 

Over on Facebook my friends and I have been proposing the appropriate term for a medical condition or psychological disorder that leads my 12 year-old to have violent bathroom urges at the moment he is asked to wash the dishes. I used to be accused of this myself, and later in life I found the Sterling library stacks had the same effect on me. Here are some of the proposals:

First, the Germanic category

then, from a friend living in Amsterdam: and more latinate: Any other thoughts?

4 Comments:

By Blogger Georg Felis, at Sun May 06, 03:12:00 PM:

Let me guess. When they get out of the bathroom, you have already washed the dishes for them? That would be Parentialhypercompensationsyndrome.  

By Blogger PD Quig, at Mon May 07, 11:00:00 PM:

"procrasdefecation" elicited the first belly laugh of the week for me. Thanks for the laugh to that clever person.  

By Anonymous sewa mobil jakarta, at Fri May 11, 03:18:00 AM:

Nice article, thanks for the information.  

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Fri May 11, 11:36:00 AM:

Yes, its called being lazy!  

Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?