<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Mount St. Helens on my Blackberry 


Back at the Anchor Brewing Company bar at SFO, waiting for my red eye to Newark three hours hence and my bacon cheeseburger only minutes hence. I began the day with a 6:30 meeting in Seattle, then another at 7:45, then a flight to Portland followed by three more meetings, and now here I am. Again. There is little to report from such a hectic day, but I did get a picture of Mount St. Helens through the clouds, the airplane window, and the no doubt smeared lens of my Blackberry.


St. Helens by Blackberry


I'll try to do better next time.


5 Comments:

By Anonymous Jim MIller, at Tue Mar 16, 11:02:00 PM:

Not a bad picture. And it is fun to see the south side.

By the way, a year or so ago, the Forest Service added a hi-res webcam to the earlier one looking into the crater. Both give interesting views, especially around sunrise and sunset.  

By Blogger rleavengood, at Wed Mar 17, 04:01:00 AM:

TH, next time you are in Seattle, let your fans know, I will buy you a coffee. Really appreciate your breadth of knowledge and topics, makes for great learning opportunities and discussion with friends of different political persuasions  

By Blogger John Foster, at Wed Mar 17, 05:42:00 AM:

With great power comes great responsibility.  

By Blogger TigerHawk, at Wed Mar 17, 08:25:00 AM:

rleavengood, thanks, I will. This time, sadly, I was there for about 12 hours, from roughly 9 pm Monday night until mid morning Tuesday. Then on to Portland, then SFO, and then New Jersey this morning.  

By Blogger JPMcT, at Wed Mar 17, 02:53:00 PM:

Flew over the calderra in a single engine plane in a snowstorm a few years ago. Quite an experience.  

Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?